Questionaire for media annotations WG call time

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:22:07 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
CC: soohong.park@samsung.com

Hi all,

I have set up a questionnaire for the media annotations WG call time,
open until 16th September (one week). See

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/medianncalltime/

Daniel Park and me want to propose Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday 13:00
UTC. This is though for East Coast people, but a later time is though
for people in Korea / Japan. Let's see if we find a compromise. If none
of the proposals fits you, please fill in the "Comments (or a URI
pointing to your comments)" field.

Note that this questionnaire is only for Working Group participants. If
you would like to participate but the call time is an issue, please send
a mail directly to Daniel and me, and we see what we can do.

Thank you,

Felix