RE: [new use case suggestion] Use Case - Life Log

I agree.

I think Life log would be good use case.

It means that Life log could be represented with integration of media that is related with specific person in internet.

But the annotations of those media are not interoperable now. So media ontology should support some features to enable life log service.

Thanks.

Wonsuk Lee, Senior Researcher/Ph.d
ETRI, Protocol Engineering Center
161 Kajong-Dong, Yusong-Gu, Daejeon