[Fwd: [F2F Meeting] Questionnaire regarding your participation in the 2nd F2F in December (Ghent, BE)]

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:18:42 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi all,

please fill in the queistionnaire for the December f2f - see attached mail.

Thank you,

Felix

attached mail follows:

Dear Media Fragmenters,

Thanks for the very fruitful discussions we had these 2 days. We believe
we have made outstanding progress. There is a bit of cleanup to do in
the wiki and in the minutes before we send them to the group.

The group will have its second face-to-face meeting on *Tuesday 9* and
*Wednesday 10* of *December 2008* in *Ghent* (Belgium). Could you please
*all* fill the form at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/MFRAGF2F2/
and no later than the 21st of November 2008, to state whether you will
or will not be able to participate?
Thanks!
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl