Re: CALL FOR VOLUNTEER: Speaking about in-scope format items at TPAC

From: Christian Timmerer (ITEC) <christian.timmerer@itec.uni-klu.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:04:46 +0200
To: soohong.park@samsung.com
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org

Dear Daniel, all,
   I gave a presentation about MPEG-21 some time ago at an MPEG
awareness event. The presentation is online available [1] and feel
free to reuse this material if you think it's appropriate. I won't be
able to attend TPAC but whoever is doing this topic, if you need the
sources of this presentation, please contact me directly.

Best regards,
  -Christian

[1] http://tinyurl.com/4ah32y