Re: Comments regarding Issue #6113 (data model yes/not) and issue #6169 (structured/flat)

Felix Sasaki a écrit :
> I agree with your separation. Note also another option which we have not
> discussed yet: using an existing format like the XMP RDF format as the
> basis. I know it's not real RDF, but it is already being deployed in
> many areas, and we said at the F2F we put XMP in the center anyway. What
> do you or others think about that?

I agree.

By the way, I wrote on the wiki [1] an application scenario with 3 use
cases, related to the work we do on Advene [2], to clarify things how I
think external syntax and fragment annotation may be useful.

  pa

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MetadataExchangeUsecase

[2] http://advene.org/