RE: Use case & requirements document structure

Yes. I agree.
but we have to list up the their own use cases based on the application scenarios.
And then we can describe normalized use cases separately. :-)

> > Most important thing for this work is to point out the meaning of
> application scenario and use cases.
> >

> I think application scenarios, use cases and requirements are of equal
> importance, and we will and have not work in a sequential order like
> 1) thinking of application scenarios
> 2) creating use cases from 1)
> 3) creating requirements from 2)
> rather, we are working in paralell, and need to check all three parts
> constantly for consistencey with the others.
>
> We had a related discussion at the last call:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mediaann-minutes.html

> Werner: we need a better dfinition of what is expected from the use
> cases in terms of requirements
> Felix: two approaches are possible.. define use cases very clearly.. and
> define requirements and level of complexity.. other choice is starting
> from existing ontologies.. and define what complexity is needed in them
> ... we need to decide if we want the sequential approach: use case ->
> requirements -> api
> ... or work in parallel
> Werner: the idea is not to create the ontology to cover all the needs
> from the use cases
> ... but check out the requirements and models that are relevant for more
> ... these will have more impact
>

> > Because these will be used to make the requirements and links between
> use cases and requirement. Also we can find out which requirement is more
> important than others based on these information.
> >

> Agree. And I think the current use cases and requirements draft has a
> lot of good material, but not clearly separated.
>
> Veronique, Wonsuk: is the information in this thread enough for you to
> try to make this separation? Since it means a complete re-organisation
> of the document, it is maybe better to do that now instead of
> implementing the current comments on the draft, or getting back to the
> authors of the use cases / requirements.

I will try to do that.
But I could do this until late this week or early next week,
Because I should finish some things for my company in this week.

Wonsuk.