Re: MXM Review

Dear Victor,
   thanks for that. I'd like to comment on some of your statements:
  - Broad scope and complexity: Comprehensiveness does not necessarily
include complexity.
  - Early stage: I think we go to CD at the next meeting in February
2009
  - Programming language for the API specification: the API is
specified using UML; reference software will be in Java and/or C++
  - How will the API be coupled to the ontology? Within the reference
software.

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
  -Christian