Re: Proposal for ontology and api structure

Ruben Tous さんは書きました:

> Dear Felix, Silvia, all,
>
> Nice progress. Regarding the API example, I agree with Silvia in
> having an example decoupled from HTML5.

I agree with not being coupled to HTML 5, and have changed the API
example in sec. 5.1:

Element vid = doc.getElementById("MyVid");
Metadata o2 = vid.getMetadata();
o2.getCreateDate();

> Maybe it is a naive idea, but why not making an API independent from
> the metadata embodiment (language and binding) and using just an URI
> to refer to the media object or fragment?

we could have a method
o2.load("blurp2.xmp");
for reading metadata.

Felix