Re: Reminder: XMP review

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:00:26 +0100
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, public-media-annotation@w3.org

Joakim,

When reviewing the XMP Dublin Core Schema, I also came up the the same
conclusion ;-)

Dublin Core properties are generic properties (applied to any type of
media, and text) and all seem very useful.
I will propose a list of mandatory properties, which we should not
exclude and a subsidiary list of properties we could but may not exclude

Thierry.