Re: [new use case suggestion] Use Case - Digital imaging lifecycle

I like Véronique's idea. I also think that we should avoid committing
to a specific "instanciation" hierarchy (like the example
idea/work/instance).

A generic "instanciation" (open to a better name) relation should be
provided, which could be refined in different use cases.

Not only would it keep the ontology open to unexpected scenarios, but It
would also allow users to only make the distinctions they wish to do.

E.g.: one might state that monalisa1.jpg is a painting by Leonardo Da
Vinci, while someone else would state that monalisa2.png is a digital
image created by p1, from an analog photo taken by p2, of a painting by
Leonardo Da Vinci...

And the ontology (and hence applications using it) should be able to
cope with both scenarios.

 what do you think?

  Pierre-Antoine Champin