Re: [new use case suggestion] Use Case - Digital imaging lifecycle

Pierre-Antoine Champin さんは書きました:
> Felix Sasaki a écrit :
>>
>> Hello Ruben, all,
>>
>> sorry for the late reply. Reading your proposal I think it is
>> interesting for the photo use case. However I remember that we
>> discussed at the f2f meeting about the focus of the Working Group,
>> and most of the people want it to be video, with the possibility to
>> take other use cases into account if their requirements overlap more
>> or less with video.I am a bit worried that your description is too
>> far away from that use case. What do others think?
>

> Although the examples given by Rubén are quite specific to still
> images, it seems to me that a similar kind of concern exist for video:
> video can be digitalized from analog media, captured by digital
> devices or generated; they can be altered in several ways
> (re-encoding, subtitling, montage...).

Good point. I think an implementation of this is to  separate actors or
roles like creator, changer and consumer. This is what the metadata
working group deliverable does, see section 2 of
http://www.metadataworkinggroup.com/pdf/mwg_guidance.pdf
However what you are mentioning and what Ruben describes sounds to me
rather like a requirement than a use case, that is the requirement to
take such roles into account for relating various metadata vocabularies.
What do you think?

Felix