RE: FRBR Review

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:10:28 +0100
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Cc: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>

Dear all,

As per the action on me from the last F2F meeting, I have significantly
reworded the following section on the wiki.

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/RecommendUC#Motivating_Exam

ple

I don't think I have betrayed the general intention or dropped significant
elements of information. Anyway, feel free to fill the gaps.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Jean-pierre

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway