Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2008-12-16

From: Frank Nack <nack@uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:37:58 +0100
To: soohong.park@samsung.com
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Dear all,
>> This is the agenda for the call in this week.
> My regrets for this call. I have a conflicting meeting at this time.
> Best regards.
I am sorry to say but I will also not make it to todays teleconf due to
an unforeseen event.

Regarding my action item on the usefulness of the XMPMM:'history'
property for our use cases. I have not yet finished but it seems to me
that it would be good to have it. The final evaluation will be with you
not later than Friday.

Dr. Frank Nack
Human-Computer Studies Laboratory (HCS)
Institute for Informatics