Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2008-12-16

From: Frank Nack <nack@uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:37:58 +0100
To: soohong.park@samsung.com
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Dear all,

>> This is the agenda for the call in this week.
>
> My regrets for this call. I have a conflicting meeting at this time.
> Best regards.
I am sorry to say but I will also not make it to todays teleconf due to
an unforeseen event.

Regarding my action item on the usefulness of the XMPMM:'history'
property for our use cases. I have not yet finished but it seems to me
that it would be good to have it. The final evaluation will be with you
not later than Friday.

Best

    frank

--