Requirements section

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:55:08 +0900
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Hi all,

I did my action item to create text for r06-r11, please see
Looking forward for feedback! Below is the schedule we decided during
the f2f meeting:

* joakim to rewrite introduction including video material (by middle of
the week)
* veronique et al. to revise CH use case (by middle of the week)
* Friday, 19 Dec. send draft to fragments WG. I will do that and clean
up the draft a bit before (spelling etc.)
* taking feedback into account until Monday January 12th
* publication Monday January 19th