W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > December 2008

[mediaann minutes] 2008-12-02 telephone conference minutes

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:18:27 +0100
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C49002F6B1F4@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Hi all,

The minutes are at http://www.w3.org/2008/12/02-mediaann-minutes.html and
below as text. I look forward to see you in Ghent.

Joakim




DRAFT -
MAWG
02 Dec 2008
agenda


Attendees
Present 
Joakim, Daniel, Hui, Thierry, Wonsuk, Ruben, Veronique 
Regrets 
Erik, Pierre-Antoine, Tobias, Victor, Frank 
Chair 
Daniel 
Scribe 
??? 
Contents
Topics 
Summary of Action Items 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<hui> I also, will only follow the irc, sorry

once Felix is coming, let's start today call since he is a scriber today

<thierry> what time is the Annot WG call today ?

http://www.w3.org/2008/11/25-mediaann-minutes.html

any volunteeer for the next call ?

if you would be a scriber, then let chairs know later via email

we'd confirm UTC 13:00 for every call from the next, so don't be confused

any comments on this changes ?

<jsderber> Change meeting hours to permanent at 13.00!

<jsderber> +1

<wonsuk> +1

<ruben> +1

<hui> +1

next call December 16 13:00 UTC

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_Ghentf2f_2008

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

ACTION-32 is closed

I've sent an official liaison letter to MPEG.

ACTION-42 is closed

ACTION-20/22/33 is postponed since Felix is not coming

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/FeaturesTable

<jsderber> Ruben added comments to the table

Ruben is changing the feature tables

<jsderber> Victor can speak about the feature table in Ghent

Ruben's colleague will be able to participate f2f meeting. then he will speak about that

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/FlickrMachineTags

can you elaborate on the machine tags in brief ?

<jsderber> Continue discussions about flickr machine tags on next mwwting

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/issues/open/

Felix proposed a new format for use case & req. document.

since Felix is not coming today, the updated document will be sent to the mailing list later

<wonsuk> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html

top-down approach is removed from the previous version

<Vero> the idea is that people who contributed to the use cases could elaborate on them according to the new templte

<Vero> and they would be integrated in the general use case document

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MXM

contributor will speak about MXM issue at Ghent meeting

<jsderber> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MetadataExchangeUsecase

I can't hear Veronique's voice on the phone

my question: it's incluced in our document ?

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html

please take a look at these links, and let group know if you have any opinion on these

<Vero> yes, it is part of the above document, section 2.8 MEtadata exchange

<Vero> Felix has added it to the new version, according to his template

<jsderber> Does Veronique or Wonsuk like to comment the editorial work?

also, do you mind if we have this metadata exchange use case without any discussion ?

<Vero> well, I think that the document as Felix has restructured it is quite clear and up to the point

<Vero> if the WG would approve it, we could edit the application scenario and uses cases that have yet to be re-edited

<Vero> with the contributor's inputs

<Vero> anyone can discuss the use cases and requirements

<Vero> nothing is definitive yet

<Vero> but this structure is simple and efficient, so I would vote to keep it like it is

<Vero> the content can be further discussed, of course

<Vero> and new use cases added

<jsderber> Ask everyone to read the document and come with comments before the F2F

question: we would vote to keep it like it is

+1

<Vero> what is "it"?

<Vero> the structure or the content?

it means the current format of use case and requirement document

<Vero> ok, +1

<wonsuk> +1

<jsderber> +1

<ruben> +1

<Vero> nothing special

any other issues ?

thanks. and have a safe trip to Ghent

<wonsuk> see you in ghent..

<wonsuk> bye

hi

we've done today call

<jsderber> I did the same two weeks ago!

13: 00 UTC, 22:00 in Korea and Japan

<jsderber> (missed by 1 h)

Summary of Action Items
[End of minutes]
Received on Wednesday, 3 December 2008 14:19:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 3 December 2008 14:19:03 GMT