Fwd: Re: call for comments on publishing AUI and Task models specs

Dear Fabio, (CC w3c MBUI)

Recently i stumbled upon the W3C task meta model. Compared to your
original working group submission: http://www.w3.org/2012/02/ctt/
it lacks the explicit "sibling" relation.

Maybe i missed something but i do not remember why it was removed
and included into SubTask relation in the Working Group note:
http://www.w3.org/TR/task-models/

By including it in the SubTask relationship the use of different n-ary
operators on the same abstraction layer is no longer possible (confirm
below). I

It seems to me that the included car reservation example (the layer:
"Enter Info", "Submit Request" and "AccessService",..") cannot be
expressed with this model and the included schema.

Kind regards,
Sebastian