call for comments transitioning AUI to First Public Working Draft

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:41:24 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org
On Friday's call the people on the phone agreed to transitioning the
Abstract UI meta-model specification to a W3C First Public Working
Draft. As not everyone in the working group was on the call, we would
like to give you an opportunity to agree or disagree to the proposed
transition. We would like to be in a position to make a formal
resolution in this coming Friday's call ( a precondition to the W3C
publication process).

I will prepare a version of the AUI that meets the W3C pub rules on the
assumption that we agree on the transition.

Many thanks,