Re: summary of today's call

On 25/10/2013 13:29, Dave Raggett wrote:
> The minutes can be viewed at:
> http://www.w3.org/2013/10/25-mbui-minutes.html
>
> Paolo notices an error in the diagram for the AUI and has sent a
> replacement. See:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mbui/2013Oct/0042.html
>
> He also noted:
>
>> Concerning the AUI model, the multiplicity of the Composition endrole in
>> the arrow from AbstractInteractionUnit to Composition should be 0..*,
>> not
>> 1..* (not all AIU are composite)
>
> There were no objections to publishing the AUI as a First Public
> Working Draft, assuming the above corrections are applied first.
>
> Actio: Fabio, please email the list with a formal resolution to publish.
>
> ISTI is to prepare an updated Working Draft for the task model
> specification. This should address Paolo's comment on using "abstract
> task" rather than "abstraction task".
>
> We spend most of the time discussing the glossary, see the minutes for
> details.
>
> Action: Jaroslav, please prepare an updated Working Group Note based
> upon the comments, and follow up by email if you have any questions.
>
> For the Introduction to MBUI, we are awaiting some figures from UCL.
> Once those are available, Dave will prepare a draft Working Group Note
> for final review prior to publication.
>
> There are public holidays in Italy and France next week. It probably
> makes sense to defer the next call to November 8. Note that Paolo will
> be in Japan that week and unable to attend. The following week, Dave
> will be in China and unable to attend.
>
> Next call: Friday November 8.

Hi Dave,

We acknowledge the minutes of the call and will proceed to our tasks as
soon as possible.
All the best,
Jean

--
Prof. Jean Vanderdonckt
Louvain School of Management (LSM)

Office a. 112
Place des Doyens, 1 – Box SH01C-L2.01.02
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Tel.: +32 10  47.85.25
Mob.: +32 495 21.85.25
Fax : +32 10  47.83.24