Re: glossary

  Hello Paolo,

   you are right, neither of both terms is (really) defined. As I understand the difference is:

   - target end-user: the anticipated, prototypical user (persona)... good place to link some user modelling references.

   - end-user: the actual user as observed at runtime (preferably instance of a target-user)

  Thank you for pointing it out, we'll discuss this terms in next Friday's call.

   Best regards
    Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT