Re: call for comments on publishing AUI and Task models specs

Some comments for corrections.

In the AUI document, for the associations of Abstract Interaction Unit we
have:

   - *isAggregatedin* (Composition): an Abstract Interaction Unit is part
   of one and only one Composition.
   - *isAssociatedwith* (Composition): an AIU can be associated in a
   recursive decomposition

It should be

   - *isAggregatedIn* (Composition): an Abstract Interaction Unit is part
   of AT MOST one Composition.
   - *isAssociatedWith*

also, above it should be inheritsFrom and isComposedBy. Please check
consistency of the names in the rest of the document.

https://sites.google.com/site/vlhcc2014/
http://hoc12.elet.polimi.it/avi2014/
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/giese/events/2014/icgt/index.html