minutes of MBUI audiocall 24 May 2013

From: Carmen Santoro <carmen.santoro@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:20:03 +0200
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Participants: Carmen, Cristina, Nikos, Paolo, UCL (Vivian, Pascal)

We mainly reviewed glossary terms starting with "Device" and ending with
"Distribution (of the User Interface)".
We modified some terms/definitions directly in the google doc, and added
comments to other terms for which further discussion are needed.

Regarding the AUI doc: Paolo has added a comment on the AUI document
(AbstractTemplate) - UCL will review it.

Best wishes,
Carmen