Re: Not sure whether the teleconference time will be fixed for Friday May 17

  Hello Paolo,

  I agree with your comment - "capacity" has been used in many places
  (even within concept names) where indeed (cap)ability is meant.

  Do other members vote as well for correcting this term ?

   Best regards
    Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT