Poll for next face to face meeting

I've set up a poll to help us select the least inconvenient week in May
or June. Once we have chosen the week, we can then pin down the exact
days. The poll is at:

    http://doodle.com/ymyt8i8w4giack9r

Please fill it in before the next telecon on April 4.

p.s. I have also added the poll link to the MBUI WG home page.