R: time/location for next face to face meeting?

If we really have to meet I agree that meeting in a  company site would be interesting, and Munich is well-connected, for the date June 12-14 would be fine

Best

Fabio

Da: Meixner, Gerrit [mailto:gerrit.meixner@hs-heilbronn.de]
Inviato: venerdì 22 marzo 2013 09:46
A: Gaelle Calvary; Dave Raggett
Cc: Heiko Braun; public-mbui@w3.org
Oggetto: AW: time/location for next face to face meeting?

Dear collegues,

first of all I have to apologize for not being able to take part in the last calls.

There’s more work concerning my lectures (which started this week) then I expected…

Furthermore I have the problem, that I am not in my office on Thursday afternoon.

So it is a difficult for me to join the telco. I’ll try in future, but I cannot promise.

Concerning the next F2F-meeting it would be a pleasure for me to hold the meeting at a company (after 2 meetings at research institutes) this time.

So I would welcome having the meeting at Redhat in Munich. Concerning the date I would also prefer the mid of June (e.g., 12-14 of June). Then the weather should be nice in Munich. SO we can sit in a beer garden in the evening J.

Best regards

Gerrit

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner

HHN_E-Mail_200px