AW: travel plans for Munich face to face

Dear colleagues,

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the meeting due to final examinations at the end of the semester, but I would like to send one of my master students (Michael Bauer). He will start working (Researcher, Ph.D student) in my group (which I am currently setting up here in Heilbronn...) in October 2013. He will also work in the area of MBUID. I guess this is a good opportunity to get deeper into touch with our research area.

Best regards
Gerrit

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner

[HHN_E-Mail_200px]