Re: R: Telco Today?

From: Vivian Motti <vivian.genaromotti@uclouvain.be>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:24:25 +0100
To: Mbui <public-mbui@w3.org>
Dear all,

  In spite of not having the call today, I keep you informed about the last updates from our side:
  - the upload of the new version of the diagram (Thanks Paolo for the updated version of the figure)
  - the descriptions of the core classes of the AUI MM diagram according to a consistent template
  - further updates of the model voyageur (see http://www.fabiennemineur.be/tree/)

  We will keep working to conclude the descriptions soon.
  Please let us know if you have any suggestion about the model.

Best regards,
UCL team.