Apologies

From: Heiko Braun <ike.braun@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:10:43 +0100
To: Mbui <public-mbui@w3.org>
Sorry for the late notice, but Ive got an urgent appointment today.

My suggestions for the AUI meta model, in case you talk about it today:

- remove the abstract prefix from the concept names
- split input and output into distinct concepts
- review the attributes and try to simplify it: in general less attributes are better. Prefer common  ones to specialized ones.

IMO the first draft could even be shipped without attributes: remember adding attributes to the model is simple, but removing is hard the further we proceed. Especially once we have published a version of the model.

Regards, Heiko