Minutes of the today meeting

From: Gaelle Calvary <Gaelle.Calvary@imag.fr>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:12:41 +0200
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Minutes of the today meeting

- We worked on the glossary.
- We decided to skip "Abstraction task" as Pisa did not attend the
meeting.
- We worked on the selected terms from "Concrete Interaction Object"
to "Cross-cutting" + "Target".
- For all the "Concrete xx" entries, we updated the definitions so
that to make them consistent with the corresponding "Abstract xx"
entries.
- The pending tasks are:
. @all: if possible, provide references for terms like "Context
sensitivity", "Context awareness".
. @UCL: check the definition of "Cross-cutting". I took the current
one from one of your paper but there are perhaps more SE definitions?

Kind regards
Gaelle

Gaelle Calvary, Professeur en Informatique
Chargée de mission "Société du numérique" à l'Institut polytechnique
de Grenoble
Directeur adjoint du Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
41, rue des mathématiques - BP 53 - 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9 - France
TeŽl : (+33) (0)4 76 51 48 54 - http://iihm.imag.fr/calvary