Re: Updates MBUI Introduction Document + Glossary Document

From: JoŽlle Coutaz <joelle.coutaz@imag.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:50:31 +0200
To: Sebastian Feuerstack <Sebastian@Feuerstack.org>, public-mbui@w3.org
Hi Sebastian, Hi all,

I am currently in Pittsburgh for the week. Thus, I will not be able to attend the next telco. Sorry for that.

*** I have re-read the introduction document and made some minor edits. Sebastian, I like your meta-UI. No major modification. I have replaced the sentence that says something like "a meta-UI fulfills 4 basic needs" by "the MASP meta-UI fulfills the following needs".

*** I have entered/updated the following items in the glossary:
- Transformation.
- Context of use (currently, the definition is also provided in the Introduction document). Should be removed from the intro then?

Have a good telco,
Regards,
--joelle
On 20 Aug 2012, at 16:49, Sebastian Feuerstack wrote:

> just to inform you that i updated the meta-UI use case and have re-written the post-wimp use case of the introduction document.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xp50GZ8EfY017AT_pCMBq5PeK8cwNEZi1a8hXexJkCc/edit
>
> sebastian
>
> --
> Sebastian Feuerstack
> Department of Computer Science
> Federal University of Sao Carlos - Brazil
> http://www.feuerstack.org
>
> Check out MINT 2010 - the Multimodal INTeraction Framework
> http://www.multi-access.de

Joelle COUTAZ, Prof. Universitť Joseph Fourier,
Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
385 rue de la BibliothŤque, BP 53, 38041 Grenoble cedex 9, France
Fax 33 4 76 63 56 86, http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel 33 4 76 51 48 54