Next call is September 7th

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 12:46:05 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org
I hope you all have had a pleasurable Summer holiday and are fresh and
eager to get back to work!

Our next teleconferences for the Model-based UI Working Group will be
this Thursday at the usual time. See:

The topics will be:

-  Appointment of new Co-Chair

-  Registering and booking accommodation for Lyon face to face
    See http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/

-  Progress on the Abstract UI specification

-  Progress on the Introduction to MBUI and Glossary

We are under time pressure to advance the Abstract UI spec to First
Public Working Draft status.

  The current editor's draft includes a section on the state of the art.
Do we want this here or should it be part of the introductory document?

How far away are we on finishing the W3C AUI meta-model?  Do we want to
include an OWL ontology in parallel with the UML definition? What are
the remaining issues?