WG: Standardisation of UI modeling in OMG

Dear colleagues,

I would like to forward an email by Jan Van den Bergh to you.

Does anyone is aware of IFML? Until now I did not have time to look into the
PDF document.

On a first glance the OMG effort seems to be interesting for our work. Maybe
there is a chance discussing both efforts at a joined meeting in future?

Best regards

Gerrit

========================

Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner

Head of the Human-Machine-Interaction group

German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)

Innovative Factory Systems (IFS)

Trippstadter Strasse 122

67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Tel./Fax/Mobile/E-Mail/Web

+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3415

+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3402

+49 (0) 157 / 725 95 865

Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de <mailto:Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de%0d>

http://www.dfki.de <http://www.dfki.de/>

========================

Legal statement:

Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Trippstadter Strasse 122

67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschäftsführung:

Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter
Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:

Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313