Da: Heiko Braun [mailto:ike.braun@googlemail.com]
Inviato: venerd́ 28 settembre 2012 10:06
A: public-mbui@w3.org
Oggetto: Questions regarding the current MBUI schema

I've been playing along with the current schema draft to see if some of our
UI's could be expressed by these means. A few things I've stumbled upon so
far:

- "Interleaving" subtask type seems to be missing

- A smal typo: 'Precondition' opposed to 'PreCondition'

- 'SubTask' cardinality seems wrong: the 'categoryGroup' has 'minOccurs=2'.
IMO it should be 'minOccurs=1' to allow single nested 'SubTask's

- 'ConditionGroup' enforces two nested elements (minOccurs=2).
IMO it should be minOccurs=1 to allow single nested 'ValueLiteral's

- 'Frequency' should become optional, no?

In general I very much appreciate the effort of this working group. Some XML
examples would be helpful though to fully understand how the schema would be
applied and to see the bigger picture. I've also enjoyed reading through the
additional material posted on google docs ("Introduction to Model-Based
UI").

Keep up the good work,

Heiko Braun
Red Hat