Access control in multi-user interfaces

From: Heiko Braun <hbraun@redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:55:19 +0100
To: "public-mbui@w3.org" <public-mbui@w3.org>

It's kind of related to the working group goals, hence I decided to simply ask the list:

Are you aware of any notable work regarding access control in multi-user interfaces?

I am currently trying to figure out how security models fit into the picture. For instance how authorisation concepts can be related to the abstract interfaces models we are currently working on.

Regards, Heiko