Re: Agenda W3C WG MBUI Telecon 2012 May 10

Dear all,

  We apologize but we are currently not able to connect to the call meeting.

  As such I send the updated status of the AUI model document, and some open questions too.

 Regarding the AUI document, we are currently working on the meta-model for the AUI, a consolidated version will be send soon. And regarding the requirements that Javier (CTIC) sent, we agree in integrating them in the document, and we invite all to collaborate with more requirements too.
 Concerning the question raised by Gaelle last meeting, we believe that completeness is still valid in this context, and maybe one approach to complement this information could be classifying the selected requirements according to their relevance given an application scenario.

 The meta-model and a more consolidated version of the AUI model document will be provided in 3 weeks, before the face-to-face meeting, in which we will have the opportunity to discuss them in more details.

 By the way, we would like to confirm the days of the face-to-face meeting. So far we are blocking the 11th and 12th of June. Is it decided already if it be one day and a half or 2 days?

 Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of further questions.

Best regards,
Vivian.