agenda for Thursday May 3rd

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 13:40:28 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Gerrit won't be able to chair this week's call, and has asked me to
chair the meeting on his behalf.

Here's the agenda for our next telecon (May 3):

- Current status of the group document

    * benefits, when to use MBUID, tutorial (Dave)
    * Current state of the glossary (Jaroslav)

- Current status in the two task forces (Task model, Abstract UI)
- Meeting at W3C Tech plenary (Dave)
- Dave to provide information on becoming an Invited Expert
  on the wiki and to the mailing list.
- (Content) Conversion of the google documents into
  the W3C technical report format

The weekly teleconference takes place every Thursday at 13:00 CET using
the W3C Zakim teleconference bridge.

The phone number is: +1.617.761.6200 and the conference meeting code is
6284 ("MBUI"). More details at:

  http://www.w3.org/wiki/Model-Based_User_Interfaces

We plan to keep the minutes of calls on the wiki:

  http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_Teleconference_Calls