Re: AW: minutes last phone call

Dear friends,
First of all, I apologize for not being available this lunch time (I
am in Burssels). I have quickly developped the case study 8 but it
seems that the images import failed. I hope the current description is
nevertheless convenient to make you understtand the challenge behind,
and the requirements in terms of description. Of course, I'll develop
it further but I have to go unfortunately.
Have a very nice meeting, see you next week
Gaelle

Le 6 juin 12 à 07:47, Gerrit Meixner a écrit :

> Good morning,
>
> the main point for tomorrows call is the current status of the
> Abstract UI
> group. Further points are the progress on the task model and the
> working
> group note/glossary.
>
> @UCL:
> Could you please provide your current work to the working group
> today, so
> that people can have a look into before the phone call tomorrow?
> It doesn't matter if the documents seems to be really rough. We're
> working
> iteratively :-)
>
> I fine tuned some parts of the working group note.
>
> @all:
> Please have a look at the working group note and edit or fine tune it
> according to the comments:
> - Dave (benefits, when to use, tutorial)
> - Fabio (Use Case 2: Migratory UIs)
> - Sebastian (Use Case 6: Meta UIs)
> - Gaelle (Use Case 8: Dynamic composition of UIs for emergent user
> tasks)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Due to a bank holiday in Germany, I won't be able to participate in
> the
> call.
>
> Best regards
> Gerrit
>
> ========================
> Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner
> Head of the Human-Machine-Interaction group
>
> German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
> Innovative Factory Systems (IFS)
> Trippstadter Strasse 122
> 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
>
> Tel./Fax/E-Mail/Web
> +49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3415
> +49 (0) 631 / 205 37 05
> Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de
> http://www.dfki.de
> ========================
> Legal statement:
> Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
> Trippstadter Strasse 122
> 67663 Kaiserslautern
>
> Geschäftsführung:
> Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter
> Olthoff
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
> Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
> Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313

Gaelle CALVARY
Professeur en Informatique -  Grenoble INP
Directeur adjoint du Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG)
41 rue des mathématiques, BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
TeŽl : (+33) (0)4 76 51 48 54  -  Fax : (+33) (0)4 76 63 56 86 -  http://iihm.imag.fr/calvary