Re: AW: minutes last phone call

Dear Joelle, Gaelle, and Gerrit,

i have updated the text of the use cases 6 (meta user interfaces) and 7
(Post-WIMP widgets)
based on your comments. I would appreciate if you could review and
contribute to them.

Joelle, i agree with your definition of a meta-UI and added it to the
glossary. For the use case
i adapted the definition text as well. Maybe it would be helpful to you
could add a definition of the term
"interactive ambient space" ? In our applications we usually consider

- interconnected modes and medias
- the user
- the location of both

Further on, i am very interested to learn more about your suggested use
case 8.

Unfortunately i won't be able to join the phone call tomorrow, because i
will be traveling as well but i
hope to see you all next week in Pisa.

Regards,

Sebastian

-- Sebastian Feuerstack Department of Computer Science Federal
University of Sao Carlos - Brazil http://www.feuerstack.org Check out
MINT 2010 - the Multimodal INTeraction Framework http://www.multi-access.de