Resolving to move task models to FPWD

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:08:09 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Fabio and colleagues have updated the specification based upon the
comments in last week's telecon and on the mailing list. As noted on the
call, we would now like to move a resolution to move this particular
version to First Public Working Draft status, using "task-models" as its
short name. The short name is needed to support a link that always gives
you the lastest version.

  http://www.w3.org/2011/mbui/drafts/task-models/

I would like to propose we formally decide on the resolution in this
week's telecon. If you won't be able to attend the call please feel free
to give your approval via email.

Please note that further comments will be held back for future versions
of the Working Draft. Publication of the First Public Working Draft is a
signal to the community to begin reviewing the document. Consensus is
not a prerequisite for approval to publish; the Working Group may
request publication of a Working Draft even if it is unstable and does
not meet all Working Group requirements.

See:

  http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#first-wd

This shouldn't take much time in this week's call, so I propose we focus
on progressing the other work items.