minutes from today's call

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:33:36 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org
My rough meeting notes are now available at:

   http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_Telecon_2012_July_5

In summary:

 - Final changes to Task Models before creating the html
   snapshot for the First Public Working Draft

 - Please review the Introduction document and work on
   cleaning up the use cases, terminology, etc. so that
   we can speed up its publication

 - Please help with updating the Abstract UI document
   to reflect the changes agreed in the Piza face to face

 - Glossary document to be discussed in next call

p.s. My regrets for next week's call as I will be in the W3C Device APIs
WG face to face meeting in the USA.