F2F meeting from February 09-10 in Kaiserslautern, Germany

From: Gerrit Meixner <gerrit.meixner@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:08:37 +0100
To: <public-mbui@w3.org>
Cc: <Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de>, "Moritz Kuemmerling" <moritz.kuemmerling@dfki.de>, <dsr@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,

the date for our upcoming first F2F meeting is getting closer. To be able to
plan the meeting accordingly we'll need to know who is definitely
participating at the meeting.
If you didn't do already please enter your name and affiliation in the wiki
(http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_WG_Face_to_Face,_KaisersLautern_2012) asap.
Thanks for supporting us! See you in Kaiserslautern!

The agenda of the meeting will be published in the next days.

Best regards
Gerrit

========================
Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner
Senior Researcher
Head of the Human-Machine-Interaction group

German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
Innovative Factory Systems (IFS)
Center for Human-Machine-Interaction (ZMMI)
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Tel./Fax/E-Mail/Web
+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3415
+49 (0) 631 / 205 37 05
Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de
http://www.dfki.de
========================
Legal statement:
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter
Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313