Confirmation of dates and registration procedure for MBUI WG F2F

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:33:56 +0000
To: public-mbui@w3.org
CC: Moritz Kümmerling <moritz.kuemmerling@dfki.de>
This is to confirm the dates and location for the initial face to face
meeting for the W3C Model-Based UI Working Group which will take place
on February 9-10 in Kaiserslautern, Germany, hosted by DFKI. Travel and
hotel information is available at:

  http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_WG_Face_to_Face,_KaisersLautern_2012

You are kindly requested to register yourself by adding your name and
affiliation to the list at the bottom of the page. Please let Moritz
know if you have any special dietary or accessibility requirements.

At this point we are planning on making this a full two day meeting, but
please let us know when you expect to arrive and leave, as we will do
our best to adjust the agenda accordingly. A draft agenda will be made
available for comments next week.