Agenda W3C WG MBUI Telecon 2012 April 19

From: Gerrit Meixner <Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:25:18 +0200
To: <public-mbui@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,

here's the agenda for our next telecon (April, 19th):

- Current status of the working group note
- Current status in the two task forces (Task model, Abstract UI)
- Next F2F meetings (June in Pisa, October/November at the Tech Plenary in
Lyon?)

If you have further topics please contact me and/or Dave. Thanks.

The weekly teleconference takes place every Thursday at 13:00 CET using the
W3C Zakim teleconference bridge.
The phone number is: +1.617.761.6200 and the conference meeting code is 6284
("MBUI").
We plan to keep the minutes of calls on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_Teleconference_Calls

Best regards
Gerrit

========================
Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner
Head of the Center for Human-Machine-Interaction (ZMMI)

German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
Innovative Factory Systems (IFS)
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Tel./Fax/E-Mail/Web
+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3415
+49 (0) 631 / 205 37 05
Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de
http://www.dfki.de
========================
Legal statement:
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter
Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313