updated draft MBUI WG charter

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:40:06 +0000
To: public-mbui@w3.org
I have expanded the list of related W3C working groups, based upon
feedback within the W3C Team. A short presentation outlining the
motivation and background can be found at:

  http://www.w3.org/2011/02/mbui.pdf

A draft charter is available (this is not a formal review, just an
early draft):

  http://www.w3.org/2011/01/mbui-wg-charter.html

I look forward to your feedback and hope we can rapidly get ready for
the W3C Advisory Committee Review that is needed for all new W3C Working
Groups.