First MBUI teleconference & meeting code

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:18:04 +0000
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Gerrit and I would like to invite you to the first teleconference for
the Model-Based UI Design Working Group at *10:30 CET* tomorrow
Wednesday, December 14.

The proposed agenda is:

-   submission of draft specifications

-   use cases and requirements

-   who will be acting as the main editor for the specifications?

-   Scheduling the first F2F-meeting (2 days) in Kaiserslautern

-   Time and date for next call

The number to ring is for the W3C (Zakim) teleconference bridge

     Zakim Bridge: +1-617-761-6200, sip:zakim@voip.w3.org

You will be asked to enter a meeting code  which is 26633 and should be
followed by a #

Here is some information of the zakim and rrsagent IRC 'bots that W3C
traditionally uses during meetings for managing the meeting agenda,
taking minutes and tracking actions.

The W3C IRC server can be accessed via http://irc.w3.org/ or any regular
IRC client on irc.w3.org port 6665

We will be using the IRC channel   #mbui

See you Wednesday morning!

p.s. I you can't make the call, please send your regrets.

Dave Raggett<dsr@w3.org>  http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett