Re: meetings

Also please remember that with respect to accessibility support, the
ARIA Working Group is happy to help in any way we can.

A number of members of this CG have already joined ARIA, which is great.
And any math-specific needs can be raised at the dedicated
first-meeting-of-the-month math-topic slot. (They can, of course, be
raised at any time; the dedicated slot is to prevent people from having
to go to meetings that might be irrelevant to them.)

If there's anything else I or ARIA can do to help the effort, you know
where to find me. :)

--joanie