Re: [MathOnWeb] what do you expect for 2019?

Hi Peter,

My wish list:

1) [a11y] Improve the way it is possible to browse a formula using ARIA
specification.

2) [CSS] Still interested in Math layout (with or without the help of
MathML).

During the year, for sure more ideas will arise!

Dani

--

MathType 7 is out! Check the new version at wiris.com/mathtype
<http://www.wiris.com/mathtype?utm_source=emailfooter>