Re: [mathonweb] reminder: meetings this week

I might be wrong then. All I can find quickly is Geoff Sutcliffe's page
(some way down):
http://www.cs.miami.edu/home/geoff/Courses/COMP6210-10M/Content/Propositional.shtml
I also seem to recall from reading Frege that he does not define an order.
But it's been a while since I've read Begriffsschrift.
Anyway, I generally teach my students to better check the definitions
before assuming an order on those two connectives with any author. (And I
require them to use parentheses.)

Best,
Volker