Meeting today

From: Daniel Marques <dani@wiris.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 12:26:47 +0100
To: "public-mathonw." <public-mathonwebpages@w3.org>
Hi Everybody,

Unfortunately I'm not able to attend the meeting since I'm traveling at the
same time.

There is pending the discussion about how to extend aria and also how to
convince the responsibles of the specification to do so.

We should convey a more unified vision of the possible solutions, despite
we think in a different ideal solution.

Regards,

Dani

--

WIRIS and Design Science, makers of MathType, have joined forces!