Re: Polyfill and meeting

FYI:  CSS Flexible Box Layout Module Level 1
<https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/CR-css-flexbox-1-20171019/#align-content-property>
just announced call for implementations. Anything in there of use for
alignment or otherwise? If something is missing, it's getting late in the
game to suggest a missing feature for flex boxes, but with a good
justification, you never know.

    Neil

Virus-free.
www.avg.com