RE: Meeting today

Hi Charles,

That’s true I owe you the page.

The accessible features for editing math is enabled in any WIRIS editor
instance. For example, visit www.wiris.com/demo/editor.  You will need the
AT enabled to test the experience. It works fine with Narrator, Jaws, NVDA
and failed with ChromeVox (but seems easy to fix).

If you want to avoid testing with an AT enabled, you can check our demo at
www.wiris.net/editor/demo and check the text under “Accessible text for the
current position”.

The features for accessibility of WIRIS editor can be found at
http://www.wiris.com/en/editor/docs/keyboardonly

I expect this helps!

Dani